How You Can Be Part of FSA
Friends of The Sibelius Academy cordially welcomes individuals and organizations who would like to become Friends in support of FSA’s important mission. Your generous contribution will be instrumental in making it possible for FSA and the Sibelius Academy to: Offer an array of exciting, ground-breaking programs; share the Academy’s wealth of internationally acclaimed education expertise, and extend the knowledge and understanding of Finnish music culture in the U.S.A. All gifts to FSA will be used only for programs in the U.S.A.
FSA Member Contributors Receive Valuable Gifts
- Priority advance notification about Sibelius Academy related concerts and events in the U.S.A.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Sibelius Academy performances and activities at discounted prices
- Sibelius Academy Symphony Orchestra CD free of charge
- Free subscription to Friends of The Sibelius Academy electronic newsletter containing news and information about concerts and other activities of interest occurring both in the U.S.A. and in Finland
- Invitation to receptions and other special occasions organized in conjunction with exclusive Sibelius Academy events in the United States, such as the planned Sibelius Academy Symphony Orchestra U.S.A. tour in 2010
Won’t You Join Us and Make A Generous Contribution Today
Friends of The Sibelius Academy is a not-for-profit 501[c] tax-exempt corporation, filed in the State of New York. All gifts and contributions to FSA are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Please make your generous contribution to Friends of The Sibelius Academy today to:
Mr. Leland Hoch
Friends of The Sibelius Academy Inc.
152 Stone Oaks Drive
Hartsdale, NY 10530
Thank you for your kind and invaluable support.
>>> Please print out the form for personal data here (pdf-document)To download the pdf-document you need an Acrobat Reader -programme which is automatically available in most of the computers. If you need to download the programme for your computer, you can do it here.